Family Indemnity Plan
What is the FIP?
In simple terms, the FIP is an insurance plan designed to cover up to six (6) persons on a single contract, paying cash benefit which can be used to cover the funeral expenses for you and the eligible family members.
Who can be covered under the FIP?
A maximum of 6 persons can be covered at one time:
- Credit Union member (who have not yet reached the age of 76 years at the time of enrolment).
- Member’s Spouse/Significant other (who has not yet reached the age of 76 years at the time of enrolment).
- Spouse/Significant Other means a person of the opposite sex who lives with the Member and is considered to be the Insured’s common law spouse.
- Member’s unmarried children, including dependent children under legal guardianship (adopted and step-children) and are ages 1- 25 years (coverage terminates upon 26th birthday).
- Permanently disabled children for the duration of their life if enrolled prior to age 26 (the permanence and degree of such impairment shall be supported by medical evidence).
- Parent(s) and/or Parent-in-law(s) where eligible, who have not yet reached the age of 76 years at the time of enrollment.
5910 Mineral Point Road
Madison, WI 53705-4456
CUNA MUTUAL GROUP
Jamaica & Northern Caribbean
2A Manhattan Rd.
Phone : 876 929-3570/3
Toll Free (within Jamaica)
1-888- 4295FIP (1-888-429-5347)
Fax : 876 929-1630
Sales & Marketing Manager Phillipa Beckford
Customer Care Manager